In this set of recordings, Kathy White and small group of parents are questioning their beliefs, changing their thinking and seeing how transforming the mind brings natural solutions to their parenting problems.
Listen and join into this amazing journey where you are invited to make your own huge shifts in all of your parenting beliefs
6 hours of downloadable MP3 recordings :
- Introduction overview and list of common parenting stresses… Understanding that identifying the stories and thoughts in your mind and turning them around is what will free you to be a gentler, kinder parent. Undoing the attachment to the concepts that get in the way of a loving relationship to your child brings relief and simple parenting solutions for the challenges often simply arise…
- Bedtimes – Stressful thoughts such as – They never go to bed on time, Why do they argue with me? He’s just not tired, I need to have a routine
- Food Discover peace as you listen how to undo the beliefs such as I need my child to eat healthy food, She is such a picky eater, they shouldn’t eat sugar
- Discipline Many parents struggle with discipline - not because their children are naughty but because they have stressful thoughts like: My child won’t co-operate, Won’t do what I tell her, I want her to do what I say, I don’t know what to do
- Siblings Whether or not your child has siblings, the whole topic of brothers and sisters brings many stressful thoughts to a parent…My child is an only children he/ she will miss out, My children won’t stop fighting, they should get on better, He shouldn’t hate/hit/get angry with his sister
- The Big Bad World In today’s media world, there is so much “out there” on all kinds of screens that parents worry about. How amazing to see that questioning the stressful thoughts brings a peace and clarity about what to do about the media… He watches too much TV, He’s always on the computer/gameboy, She’s exposed to older children
The work of bryon katie is the basis for this inquiry.
Discover how to tackle those stressful parenting moments and discover the truth beyond many parenting stories…
- Turn around your thoughts about parenting
- Discover how to relax and know you are doing a great job as a parent
- See how you created connection or disconnection with your child
- Understand and communicate with your children for a loving joyful relationship