Why I created this…
For parents like you, who want to parent consciously but find it hard to take time for yourself to pause, reflect and look after yourself. This e-course is to designed to help you take small steps week by week to do that.
Why my heart and soul is in this…
I know that you are full of wisdom, that there is a natural way for you to be with your children. That you have your own unique and special way of being with your kids. And I also see that this can get forgotten, clouded over or missed because of what you are believing about yourself, about your child about the challenges of life. I have managed to shift my own parenting through creative approaches, inquiry and mindfulness practices. I want to help you do the same.
Why other parents find it works…
I gained a lot of insights and a better understanding of myself as a parent. Instead of feeling blocked, angry and depressed. I’m now feeling a warm connection to my children and to myself as a mother.
Why this is different from other kinds of parenting support…
- You grow your awareness of the kind of parent you are without guilt or shame
- Take five simple steps towards more peace and joy in your parenting
- From the comfort of your own home, study and listen to the inspiration and guidance
- Discover your child is a pure reflection of your thinking
Parenting Through Peace E-Course
I offer you the opportunity to discover that your child is a pure reflection of your thinking. Using The Work of Byron Katie, you will be invited to explore and release the mental blocks, resistances or old habits that may be what are preventing you from achieving a harmonious and fulfilling relationship with your child.
The course includes information from Marcy Axness, PhD, (author of Parenting For Peace:Raising the Next Generation of Peacemakers) provides current research and insights on child development and will reveal what she has discovered as the three challenges to parents today: too much information, too many To-Dos and too little confidence.
I will be offering you simple and profoundly effective ways to get beyond the stress of parenting and to discover new peace and happiness for you and your children.
My wish is that this course will be something you will take away with you into your family life, so you continue to raise your children with increased self-awareness, which not only supports you to be a peaceful parent, but also enhances your child’s lifelong well-being.
I think our time as parents is very short when they are 0-18. I could tap into the innocence and the beauty of what it is to be a parent, thereby connecting me to myself and my kids. Kathy is such a natural and gifted facilitator, providing support but not advice, leaving me free to find my own way!
What you will receive…
- An opportunity to just have fun and play
- Reminders to drop your worry about being not good enough as a parent
- A new understanding how to release your guilt about not getting it right as a parent
- Re-discovery of the joys of connection to your child
- Over the course of five weeks you may discover many new ways to be with and enjoy your children… new ways to connect, communicate, have fun and truly enjoy the gift they are in your life.
Listen now to hear what one parent discovered when she worked with Marcy and Kathy.
Learn what is essential about being a parent, discover what you already have in your toolkit and find out more about how you can truly enjoy raising your children